// yukihiro1412 // On-Wednesday, May 9, 2012


I went to Japan with my girlfriend at the end of March through mid-April.  Here are some of the goodies that I brought back from Japan.  I'll probably have another post with generic Japan pictures too.
I actually bought a little more than I'm showing in these pictures, but this is most of it.



One of my first purchases in Japan during Anime Contents Expo.  I bought a set of the labmen pin badges from 5pb and a translucent plastic poster of Makise Kurisu.

Yes, that's my dumb face with yet another purchase.  It's a Stitch headband made too look like it's biting your  head.

Some swag from Akiba.  Makise Kurisu figurine by Good Smile Company, Trafalgar Law shirt by Cospa and some K-On!! manju that I bought for a friend.


I bought the jacket at Marui Men's in Shinjuku, but everything else is from Uniqlo.  Yes, this was all in one day.  Everything here cost around $400.



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Culture japan