// yukihiro1412 // On-Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's been over 2 months since I posted... I've just been neglecting taking pictures since all I have is my crappy Droid 2 for photos.  I had these pictures of my golf clubs saved up, so I might as well post them.


During the end of 2010/beginning of 2011, I decided it was finally time to update my clubs.  There was nothing wrong with my old set, but I wanted try something new.  Over the course of a few months, I finished putting my bag together.

Taylormade R9 - 10.5* - Motore 65g - stiff - Golf Pride NDMC
Cleveland Launcher 20.5* - stiff
Mizuno MP-52 3-PW DG S300
Mizuno MP T-10 Black Satin - 52* - DG SL w/ Sensicore regular
Mizuno MP T-10 Black Satin - 58* - DG SL w/ Sensicore regular
Cleveland Classic BRZ #4.5

Last season, I used Srixon Z-Star and Z-Star XV balls, which I liked, but I picked up some Srixon Q-Stars for next season since I'm thinking they might fit my game better. I'm only about a 14 handicap, so as I am now, I can't really tell why I like the Z-Stars. 

The only change I'm thinking about doing is getting a lower lofted hybrid.  Since I use it as a sort of replacement 3 wood, I need something that I can hit further than my 3 iron.  Right now, the hybrid is probably only about 5 yards stronger.  This year was the first time using a hybrid, and I really enjoy it.  I could never hit a 3 wood off the deck yet alone off the tee.  I am much more consistent with a hybrid.  Most people use it to replace their 3-5 irons, but I'm fairly confident in my iron game.  The hybrid I have now was a freebie that I got when I bought the MP-52's.  I'm glad I had the chance to try it out, because I'm not sure I'll ever bag a 3-wood again.

Shot of my clubs with the head covers on.

Side shot with head covers taken off.  I love the look of the MP-52's.

Shot of one of my Ryo Ishikawa head covers.  It was a gift from my uncle, aunt, and cousins.
They also got me the 2010 version in his black/red outfit.

Full shot of my golf bag (TaylorMade 2010 TMX stand bag).
 I had a Nike Element(?) bag before this, but when I saw this one I really liked it.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Culture japan