// yukihiro1412 // On-Saturday, February 4, 2012

I just got my Elsie Nendoroid in the mail yesterday!  This is now my 4th Nendoroid.  My first three were Akiyama Mio, Makise Kurisu, and Saber.


I pre-ordered it from OtakuFuel.  When I talked to their customer service, one of their workers was a little rude (yes, I can sense rudeness over an internet message).  The other one or two people who responded to me were cool though.  Anyways, it took them a couple months longer than other places to get the Nendoroid, so I'm probably just going to go to my local anime shop to get Nendoroids in the future.  Anime Jungle in J-Town (Los Angeles) usually sells them for slightly more, but at least I would be able to get them when they're released.  Plus, they've been really nice to me.

Side note: I usually call Little Tokyo, J-Town, but that might be a thing within the Japanese-American community.  They're the same thing though.

Time to unbox Elsie!

Started off with this face but decided that I didn't like it that much.

I like this configuration better. :)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Culture japan